Part-Time Office Help Wanted / Dispatch / Customer Service Associate, Roswell GA
THE OFFICE POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER
for any other open positions in 2021.
PART-TIME OFFICE HELP WANTED
DISPATCH / CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE
Dispatch / Customer Service Associate
-Qualified applicants: send email along with your resume to: email@example.com
Halcomb Plumbing, Inc.(www.HalcombPlumbing.com) is seeking a part-time Dispatch / Customer Service associate. This person will work 20 - 30 hours per week. We are seeking someone long-term who is enthusiastic and self-motivated. This is a work from home opportunity, however there must be a quiet work environment to be able to speak with customers on the phone and booked appointments. Our business hours are 8am - 5pm.
We are a growing plumbing company with a great team and have been in business for 24 years. This person must have experience in customer service, preferably in the mechanical trade industry. Others will be considered with relevant experience.
- Dispatch / Schedule plumbing service appointments: manage in-bound and out-bound calls for our customers
- Maintain Google Calendar for Plumber & Helper schedules
- Customer service / handle customer issues
- Collect and record customer data
- Parts Sourcing & Ordering (parts, tools and equipment)
- Purchase Order assignments
Skills & Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Calendar management / scheduling experience.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Organization and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and ability to independently follow up on assigned responsibilities.
- Computer Skills required include - At least intermediate skill with Google Calendar, and Internet search skills
- Desire and ability to work with the public, our customers.
- High School Diploma is required and additional professional education is preferred.
*All qualified applicants must submit to background check.
-Prior customer service experience.
-MS Office (Word and Excel)
-Prior mechanical / construction background is preferred (Plumbing / HVAC / Electrical)
Pay will be based on skills and experience. $12 - $15/ hour.
Please send an email along with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Job Openings