Part-Time Office Assistant Position
Immediate Opening for
PART-TIME OFFICE HELP WANTED
-Qualified applicants: send email along with your resume to: email@example.com
Halcomb Plumbing, Inc.(www.HalcombPlumbing.com) is seeking a part-time Office Assistant. This person will work 20 - 30 hours per week. We are seeking someone long-term who is enthusiastic and self-motivated. This is a work from home opportunity, however there must be a quiet work environment as it will include some dispatch / customer service calls to book appointments and speak with customers. Our business hours are 8am - 5pm.
We are a growing plumbing company with a great team and have been in business for over 25 years.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong Computer Skills: Google Calendar, Internet search skills, Gmail, MS Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask
- Organization and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and ability to independently follow up on assigned responsibilities.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- QuickBooks Online
-MS Office (Word and Excel) or Google Docs / Google Sheets
-Prior customer service experience.
-Prior mechanical / construction background is preferred (Plumbing / HVAC / Electrical)
- Scheduling experience.
- High School Diploma is required and additional professional education is preferred.
- Parts Sourcing & Ordering (parts, tools and equipment)
- Purchase Order assignments
- Some Scheduling / Dispatch / Customer Service
- Organization of online Photos / Files / Data
- Assistant to Office Manager
*All qualified applicants must submit to background check.
Others will be considered with relevant experience.
Pay will be based on skills and experience. $15 - $18/ hour.
Please send an email along with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Job Openings