Part-Time Office Help Wanted / Dispatch / Customer Service Associate, Roswell GA
PART-TIME OFFICE HELP WANTED
DISPATCH / CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE
Dispatch / Customer Service Associate
-Qualified applicants: send email along with your resume to:
Halcomb Plumbing, Inc.(www.HalcombPlumbing.com) is seeking a part-time Dispatch / Customer Service associate. This person will work 20 - 30 hours per week. We are seeking someone long-term who is enthusiastic and self-motivated.
We are a growing plumbing company with a great team and have been in business for 24 years. This person must have experience in customer service, preferably in the mechanical trade industry. Others will be considered with relevant experience. This is a work from home opportunity.
Hours: M-F - 2 - 6pm + some unscheduled weekend work. There may be some flexibility in the schedule.
- Dispatch / Schedule plumbing service appointments: manage in-bound and out-bound calls for our customers
- Maintain Google Calendar for Plumber & Helper schedules
- Customer service / handle customer issues
- Collect and record customer data
- Parts Sourcing & Ordering (parts, tools and equipment)
- Purchase Order assignments
- Accept and process customer payments
Skills & Experience
- Computer Skills required include - At least intermediate in MS Office (Word and Excel), Google Calendar, and Internet search skills.
- Desire and ability to work with the public, our customers.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Calendar management / scheduling experience.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Organization and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and ability to independently follow up on assigned responsibilities.
- Valid driver's license and transportation is required.
- High School Diploma is required and additional professional education is preferred.
*All qualified applicants must submit to a background and credit verifications.
- Quick Books or other billing software experience is desired.
-Prior mechanical / construction background is preferred (Plumbing / HVAC / Electrical)
Please send an email along with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.